[Free-RTC] GSoC 2016

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Thu Apr 28 11:18:45 CEST 2016

On 28/04/16 06:47, V MOHAMMED IBRAHIM wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am in Kochi , Kerala , India
> If any others are  here  i would be happy to meet them :)

It looks like Keerthana and Balram are near you:

https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2016/RTCProjects

Would you be interested in helping with the Live CD[1] we've been
discussing on debian-devel[2] and gnupg-users[3] recently?

It aims to make PGP more accessible so more people can use it, that
helps developers use it to secure our code and it should also help more
users to use PGP for securing their communications.

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://wiki.debian.org/OpenPGP/CleanRoomLiveEnvironment
2. https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/571DD206.1070502@pocock.pro