[Free-RTC] GSoC 2016

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Sun Apr 24 19:03:43 CEST 2016

On 24/04/16 15:40, V MOHAMMED IBRAHIM wrote:
> Hi ,
>
>  My name is V Mohammed Ibrahim , B.Tech s7 student in Computer science
> and Engineering
>  I would like to know if there is anything i can do to help with the project
>  "improving voice,video and chat communication with free software" as a
> student or mentor/co-mentor ?
> i had applied to matrix.org <http://matrix.org> for a bridge project ,
> but unfortunately they only got 2 slots due to being a new organization.

It is now too late to apply for a funded position in GSoC 2016.

You are still very welcome to participate in any of the projects as a
volunteer or mentor.  Please tell us more about your strengths (e.g.
Java or C++ or something else?) and links to any existing work you have
on Github, your blog, etc.

Regards,

Daniel