[Free-RTC] more front-end web mentors needed for GSoC

Gaurav Saini gauravsaini03 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 09:18:53 CEST 2016

Hello Daniel,

I would love to mentor the students, but not sure if I can be mentor for
multiple organisation. If it's not then I would love to volunteer in any
way to the project. I have been following free rtc list and discussion from
last 2 year from my GSOC period.

I have good knowledge of html, css and Javascript. I have been working on
AngularJs from last 2 years. Also, with WebRTC I have some basic knowledge
also and tried SIP to WebRTC in past.

Let me know how I can be helpful.

Thanks
Gaurav

On Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 12:00 PM, Daniel Pocock <daniel at pocock.pro> wrote:

> We are finalizing the GSoC projects for 2016 and a couple of the
> proposed projects involve some front-end web development for WebRTC
>
> It would be really helpful to have one or two additional mentors in the
> team who are strong in this area
>
> WebRTC knowledge is not required, just HTML, JavaScript and some
> experience of frameworks like Drupal, Wordpress, Django, etc.
>
> If you can help or if you know anybody who may be able to help please
> contact me.
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel

Regards,