[Free-RTC] suggesting speakers for FOSDEM?

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Thu Nov 5 18:43:13 CET 2015

This is good feedback Daniel

Here are some other thoughts I had about possible ways to organize the
dev-room, based on things I've seen in the past and in other events:

- 50% XMPP and 50% telephony - basically like what we did when we had
the dev-room for two days
- each of the admins (Ralph, Saúl, Iain and myself) picks 2 hours worth
of speakers
- wait until the deadline and then ask the speakers to rate each other
- tag each proposal with keywords (e.g. WebRTC, XMPP, SIP) and then make
sure we pick at least one speaker for each keyword
- asking the speakers to work in a panel or group discussion as you have
described
- asking speakers from related topics to work sequentially but without a
gap between those talks (e.g. three XMPP speakers for 15 minutes each
with a very rapid change between each) and then 15 minutes for questions
to all the speakers in that series

I'm not suggesting any of these ideas is best, it would be really
interesting to hear ideas from other people who want to attend or speak.