[Free-RTC] breaking news: RTC coming to FOSDEM 2016 main track

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Tue Dec 22 18:38:13 CET 2015

FOSDEM 2016 is coming on 30 and 31 January:

   https://fosdem.org/2016/

The FOSDEM team have started contacting people who offered to speak and
there will be three talks on RTC and telephony related subjects in the
main track.  More details to come shortly.

The RTC dev-room team is now going to work through the rest of the talk
proposals and try to give responses to all people who offered to speak.
 We had 27 talk proposals for the dev-room, making it one of the most
popular ever but the FOSDEM team have made it easier for us by taking
some of them in the main track.

The dev-room will be on Saturday and the main track talks on the Sunday
so I would encourage people still making travel plans to try and be at
FOSDEM for both days.

Due to the intense interest in the RTC theme, we need some extra help
from volunteers, please reply on this thread if you would like to help
with anything before or during FOSDEM.

Regards,

Daniel