[Free-RTC] VoIP inside guifi.net

guifipedro guifipedro at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 02:47:15 CEST 2014

Hi,

I subscribed now to this list and I want to present me:
I'm a student working on a Final Degree Project that consists on
puting the capabilities of VoIP inside the guifi.net network.

guifi.net is a telecommunications network that is developed with an
agreement that guarantees that the network is freely accessible, open
to participation, open to knowledge and neutral in data transport. The
network interconnects the people that takes part in it (the community)
and facilitates the access to Internet. The guifi.net foundation gives
legal support to the agreement and the network.

I think opentelecoms.org project on VoIP federation is very interesting.

Here you have the git repository where I am working on it:
https://github.com/pedro-nonfree/deploying-voip-in-community-networks

Feedback is welcome.

Is there an IRC chat where I can find some of you?