[Free-RTC] Introduction and request for help

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Sat Sep 21 21:49:07 CEST 2013

On 21/09/13 21:38, Derek LaHousse wrote:
> Bas,
> Have you checked out WebRTC at all?  If you've got some of the latest
> Firefox or Chrome (maybe others) builds, you can try apprtc.appspot.com
> to meet your immediate goal.

That is supported in Debian too now

- the repro v1.9 beta in experimental acts as a WebRTC server

- SIPml5 and JsSIP are both JavaScript SIP stacks

- reTurn server for the TURN relay (all WebRTC browsers are ICE/TURN
clients)

There is a 100% Debian WebRTC demo in our DebConf13 video, details here:

http://danielpocock.com/debconf13-breakthroughs-otp-webrtc-jitsi-video-bridge