[Free-RTC] Debian / Outreach Program for Women - RTC project?

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Wed Oct 9 17:47:44 CEST 2013

Debian is participating in another round of Outreach Program for Women (OPW)

This means there is the potential to fund a woman to spend 2-3 months
working on some RTC project that has a compelling benefit within the
greater context of the Debian project.

Three things are needed, even if you can't help as a co-mentor, maybe
you know a potential applicant:

a) potential project ideas (it doesn't just have to be my projects,
although it would be interesting to have some continuity from GSoC)

b) potential co-mentors

c) potential applicants (they must be female, but unlike GSoC, they
don't have to be students)

Debian OPW site:

https://wiki.debian.org/OutreachProgramForWomen

and I've put some RTC project ideas here:

https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2013/Projects#Enabling_free_multimedia_real-time_communications_.28RTC.29_with_Debian

Please feel free to add ideas on the wiki or discuss on this list