[Free-RTC] New release of Linphone

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Fri Jun 14 09:59:29 CEST 2013

Hi Sylvain,

This is great news - I'm just wondering if the ICE support also means
TURN support and which TURN servers and which other clients it has been
verified with?

One of the next things for www.rtcquickstart.org and
www.opentelecoms.org will be to provide some interoperability guide and
it will probably be biased towards products with ICE/TURN support

Regards,

Daniel