[Free-RTC] the other Skype scandal

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Thu Jun 13 18:06:24 CEST 2013

If I was to say "Skype scandal" then most people would probably think
I'm talking about the NSA thing

As it turns out, "Skype scandal" has a different meaning in Australia,
it involves members of the armed forces engaging in misconduct- and it
is back in full swing again today, they've switched to email this time
and operating under the code name "Jedi Council":

http://www.smh.com.au/national/army-shamed-by-sex-videos-20130613-2o79z.html
      'I'd say it's worse than the Skype matter,'' General Morrison
said.....

Co-incidentally, the accused in the original Skype scandal go on trial
in a few weeks from now:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-02-28/adfa-sex-scandal-trial-date-set/3857144

Let's just hope no free software solutions are implicated.