[Free-RTC] [Fsuk-manchester] Software Freedom Day: Hunt for Skype alternatives

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Tue Jan 29 21:01:24 CET 2013

Just following up about FOSDEM, as I would be interested in chatting
in person with anybody who is particularly keen on the hunt for a
Skype alternative.

In particular, we are expecting a really big attendance at the session
this Sunday.  My web stats have gone through the roof this month, and
all of the speakers involved typically attract a huge crowd just
appearing on their own.  Is there anybody involved with FSFE who may
be able to comment on or contribute to the logistics of carrying
forward the momentum from Sunday's session?