[Free-RTC] Lumicall update, FOSDEM in February

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Jan 22 00:19:44 CET 2013

Daniel Pocock <daniel at pocock.com.au>
> I'll be at FOSDEM (1-3 February) and would be very keen to meet any
> Lumicall users or anybody interested in VoIP/RTC in general.  Please
> come (or encourage your friends to come) to our session [...]

Who else just got Blind-Carbon-Copied on an email about that?  I think
it would be better to send announcements to lists and other social
networks rather than get yourself dropped into the spam lists.

I won't be at FOSDEM, but I should (if we thaw) be at The Phone Co-op
meeting on 2 February, if anybody else interested in VoIP/RTC will be
there.  I may reinstall Lumicall if I can clear enough space on my
phone, to show to other co-op-ers, if it works for me.

Regards,