[Free-RTC] surge in interest in Lumicall

Derek LaHousse dlahouss at mtu.edu
Tue Dec 10 15:47:07 CET 2013

Daniel,
Is there any possibility you would make a diagram of your known
working servers available, along with the specific configurations you
use?  I find it difficult to understand what each line is supposed to
do, what each configuration option does to the SIP connection.
Certainly, you could redact any line that affects security of your
servers.

I believe the several other people who have posted "It doesn't work
for me" would also benefit from seeing a fully-formed, known-good
configuration.

Thanks,
Derek