[Free-RTC] GSOC Lumicall

Zhi An Ng ngzhian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 18:10:03 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am a student interested in applying for this year's GSOC, and I
chanced upon Lumicall and its application for GSOC.
I found Lumicall's ideals of communication similar to mine, which are
secure, encrypted communication built on an open source software. As
such I would like to get involved in this project, especially (among
those listed on http://www.lumicall.org/google-summer-of-code)
- Route finding
- Contact integration
- XMPP/Jabber support

However I was not able to find Lumicall as an accepted organization
under GSOC webpage, nor can I spot it on the list of projects at
http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2013/Projects.
Will Lumicall be accepting students for GSOC?

Thank you!

Best,
Zhi An