[Fellowship-bcg] Fwd: Report: Fellowship Group Euskadi/Cantabria/Galicia founded

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Mon Jul 25 13:50:36 CEST 2011

Hi everybody,

* Rainer Kersten <rk at office.fsfeurope.org> [2011-07-24 21:31:31 +0200]:

> Many thanks to the friends who attended the meeting today.
> FYI, the report I sent to the FSFE team, is attached.

I am very happy reading about your meeting with Rainer. I am very much
looking forward to activities from your group.

Beside that it would be very good if we could work to bring FSFE's
pdfreaders campaign <http://fsfe.org/campaigns/pdfreaders/>, next years
Document Freedom Day <http://documentfreedom.org>, I love Free Software
<http://fsfe.org/projects/valentine-2011/>, and other activities to your
local area. If you already have ideas about that, let me know. Else I'll
contact you with some suggestions after my vacation.

If you have any questions about FSFE's work or need support for local
activities, please let me know.

All the best,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - FSFE - Fellowship Coordinator, German Coordinator
Free Software is important to you? Join today! (fsfe.org/join)