[Fellowship-bcg] Fwd: Report: Fellowship Group Euskadi/Cantabria/Galicia founded

Dani Gutiérrez Porset jdanitxu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 22:57:38 CEST 2011

Hi Karsten,

> Btw, I'll be speaking in Vigo on September 9, and probably again
> in Vigo or Ourense some time around October 7. It would be great
> to see you there!

As Vigo and Ourense are in Galicia, and AFAIK there's no people from there
in this group, it would be good if, during your speeches, you tell them to
join us.

By the way, we decided to change the name of this list (or remove and create
another one) to cantabrico at lists.fsfe.org
Also, the three people who are administering this list need the mailman
admin password.

Who can do these two things for us? someone from the FSFE tech team?

   Thanks in advance and best regards.

http://danitxu.com