banking and Free Software

Florian Snow floriansnow at fsfe.org
Thu Mar 7 09:38:25 UTC 2024

Hi Guido,

Guido Arnold, 2024-02-22 22:07 +0100 (UTC+0100):
> Thanks for that! Do you mind sharing some sources of your research?
> I've had a discussion with a colleague a few days ago about the
> security of having both factors on the same device. I couldn't find
> good articles backing my point in the remainder of the lunch break.

Most of it were personal conversations and I can't really share that.
In regards to the second factor, I tried to find something public, but
all I could quickly find right now is a somewhat older video that
confirms some of what I describe:
https://media.ccc.de/v/34c3-8805-die_fabelhafte_welt_des_mobilebankings
(The video is in German.)

Happy hacking!
Florian

--
Florian Snow - Free Software Foundation Europe e.V.
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany