banking and Free Software

Florian Snow floriansnow at fsfe.org
Fri Mar 1 16:16:26 UTC 2024

Hi Paul,

Thank you very much for your very thoughtful response!

Paul Boddie, 2024-02-27 16:34 +0100 (UTC+0100):
> What this tells us is that those wishing genuine accessibility to
> services are our allies.

Agreed. This is one of the areas we need to look into because
accessibility is a much broader angle that would help with similar
issues in the realm of appification.

Happy hacking!
Florian

--
Florian Snow - Free Software Foundation Europe e.V.
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany