banking and Free Software

Alexander Sander alex.sander at fsfe.org
Wed Feb 28 12:14:54 UTC 2024

Hi Nico, all

On 27/02/2024 9:41 pm, Nico Rikken wrote:
>   I can see us tracking this issue in a similar way to how we track the status of Router Freedom.
> Do any of you see political opportunity to adress this issue?

I recommend to do some further research around PSD2 and in particular
delegated acts and standards that have been introduced. Based on that
one can evaluate opportunities. I think it is not the same like in
router freedom.

Best
Alex

--
Alexander Sander - FSFE Senior Policy Consultant
Free Software Foundation Europe e.V.