From mte90net at gmail.com Mon Sep 5 08:56:25 2022 From: mte90net at gmail.com (Daniele "Mte90" Scasciafratte) Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2022 08:56:25 -0000 Subject: [Ebook] Contribute to open source: the right way 3rd edition Message-ID: Hi everyone, I am just writing there, hoping that is not spam, that I published the third edition of my free and open source book "Contribute to open source: the right way 3rd edition". Basically include my whole experience in the last 12 years in different communities, projects and roles. From the community manager to developer, localizer and so on as per international roles and national ones. The purpose to write was to reply the people asking me how to start or how to improve that stuff. You can download it from GitHub/Leanpub: https://daniele.tech/2022/09/contribute-to-open-source-the-right-way-3rd-edition/ I am open to feedback of course :-) -- Daniele Scasciafratte - OpenSource MultiVersal Guy daniele.tech - @Mte90Net - GitHub - Italian Linux Society council member - Mozillian Mozilla Reps, Mozilla TechSpeakers, WordPress Core Contributor , FSFE member , LibreItalia member , Wikimedia Italia member and LUG Rieti founder . -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: