LibreJam - FSF* should host a Libre Game development tournament!

Jacob Hrbek kreyren at rixotstudio.cz
Sat Jan 1 16:14:38 UTC 2022

 > So by Libre Game development tournament! are we talking about a
competition to see who can come up with the best game ? -- Paul

Yes, That's how i see my idea.. Where the problems that i can see is how
to make it fair, competetive and how to get sufficient amount of
submissions while promoting the development of Free Software Games + how
to decide who won.

--
-- Jacob Hrbek