The French administration is looking for projects for their summer of code (in French)

Bastien bzg at gnu.org
Tue Feb 15 10:35:16 UTC 2022

Cryptie <cryptie at fsfe.org> writes:

> For those it may interest, the French administration is looking for
> groups, French companies and public administration who develops Free
> Software and are looking for contributors.

Thanks for mentioning this!

A quick note to mention that this is restricted to _French_ public
agencies and companies.

We accept proposals by international community projects but not by
non-French administrations and non-French companies.

Also, a key aspect of this program is that we need the project to
strongly mentor the student -- speaking French and having regular
in-person meetings will certainly help.

In a word, we don't rule out international Free Software community
projects, but students will probably favor projects with mentors who
can speak French and assist them in their everyday contributions.

I'm happy to answer questions if any.

Best,

--
 Bastien