Share new Youth Hacking 4 Freedom round

Bonnie Mehring bonnie at fsfe.org
Thu Dec 8 16:46:51 UTC 2022

Dear all,

I want to share our news of the second round of the Youth Hacking 4
Freedom contest. This contest gives youngsters the chance to compete in
a fun way, while also learning more about Free Software, improving their
coding skills, and even winning prizes.

YH4F in a nutshell:
   * Participants must be 14-18 years old and should register at YH4F
website.
   * The registration is open till the end of year, Saturday, 31
December 2022. httpw://yh4f.org
   * Six winners will be awarded again with cash prizes and a trip to
Brussels.
   * The competition takes place online. The Award Ceremony is in Brussels.
   * The coding period starts on the 1st of January 2023 and ends on the
30th of June.

I would be very glade if you could help me in spreading our call for
participation. All information about the contest and how to register can
be found here: https://yh4f.org

Let’s make sure that the people in (y)our community will have the chance
to register! Thank you for your help! I am happy to answer any questions
you might have.

Best regards,
Bonnie
--
Bonnie Mehring - Junior project manager -
Free Software Foundation Europe