Youth Hacking 4 Freedom

Bernhard E. Reiter bernhard at fsfe.org
Thu Oct 28 11:50:38 UTC 2021

Am Montag 11 Oktober 2021 16:36:56 schrieb Daniele "Mte90" Scasciafratte:
> they need mentors maybe the new generations need more mentors compared to
> before as the technology is more complex then before?

Yes.

Also when I've started early, there were less deep story computer games
and online social media. Those are very attractive and I see many young people
liking computer and technology, but on the contents level (like competitive
gaming or influencing). So believe there is a difference of mainstream
context. Being nerdy and geeky is something different today then in was for
ten, twenty, thirty or forty years ago.

Best Regards,
Bernhard

--
FSFE -- Founding Member     Support our work for Free Software:
blogs.fsfe.org/bernhard     https://fsfe.org/donate | contribute