Help with gathering resources for how to learn programming for children book

Jacob Hrbek kreyren at rixotstudio.cz
Tue Oct 26 15:49:01 UTC 2021

FWIW i was working on an abstract for a book that teaches the new generation how to write a simple game engine (which seems to be something that lot of them have interest in doing) through playing the game that they've created and allowing them to release it on e.g. steam/itch.io etc...

The idea was "The Adventure of the red cube" which is separated on chapters:
0. Making a simple loop that opens a window with grey background
1. Adding a red rectangle to it
2. Making a movement for the red rectangle

etc.. to the point of various games

I've halted the project as i have other priorities now and lack resources for it, but considering that it's self-generating resources then maybe this idea will be useful to you?

-- Jacob "Kreyren" Hrbek

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.