UNLOCK Accelerator

Alexander Sander alex.sander at fsfe.org
Fri May 7 08:31:52 UTC 2021

Hi all,

this call by Wikimedia [1] might be of interest for you:

"The UNLOCK Accelerator is committed to promoting solutions that make
the world’s knowledge more inclusive and accessible to all. To work
towards this goal we believe in the power of open innovation and are
looking for impact-driven ideas and concepts to support in our fully
remote accelerator program.

We support open source software projects and non- technical projects
under free licences throughout our three-month program and help you turn
your idea into a functional prototype. We will match you with a coach
for needs-oriented support, provide you with relevant input and
expertise, and bring you together with peers and experts for exchange
and collaboration. If needed, we offer financial support."

Best

Alex

[1] https://www.wikimedia.de/unlock/
--
Alexander Sander - FSFE Policy Consultant
Free Software Foundation Europe