FSFE20 interview with Reinhard Müller

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Fri Mar 5 16:17:05 UTC 2021

Hello all,

There will be few people here who do not know Reinhard Müller yet;
nevertheless briefly: Reinhard has been volunteering with the FSFE since
2002 in many different different areas. Time and time again, interns are
astonished when they realise after a few weeks that he is not employed
by us at all, but is doing all the great work on a voluntary basis.

On the occasion of our 20th anniversary this year, we conducted an
interview with Reinhard, which you can read at
https://fsfe.org/news/2021/news-20210305-01.html

Many thanks to Reinhard for all the years of great work!

Best regards,
Matthias

PS: The first interview in the series was with Georg Greve, our founding
  president. In case you have missed it, you can read it here:
  https://fsfe.org/news/2021/news-20210204-01.html

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290