Free software job hunt

W. Kosior koszko at koszko.org
Mon Jun 21 11:07:05 UTC 2021

Hello,

I am the Pole who had his struggle to graduate without nonfree software
during pandemic described on gnu.org[1]. I am now having anonther
struggle - to find a free software job. Neither RMS nor local hackers
helped me. Having 30 B1 posters hanged around my city advertising free
software and my programming services[2] didn't do the trick either. So
I resort to writing to free software mailing lists (I was told people
sometimes advertise jobs there). Are you somehow able to help me with
this matter?

I think it's worth adding that if I end up going to a non-IT job it
shall be an opportunity for people to once again mock the Software
Freedom Movement 😕 And we don't want that, do we?

I described my qualifications in [3]. I hope it would be possible to
find some remote job or contracts since I don't want to have to leave
Kraków.

Wojtek Kosior

[1] https://www.gnu.org/education/how-i-fought-to-graduate-without-using-non-free-software.html
[2] https://koszko.org/en/ (this is where my posters pointed to)