Free software job hunt

Bernhard E. Reiter bernhard at fsfe.org
Wed Jul 14 07:30:16 UTC 2021

Am Dienstag 22 Juni 2021 10:47:46 schrieb Paul Schaub:
> One resource you could check out is fossjobs[1].
> [1]: https://www.fossjobs.net/

The German based OSBA, has a job listing
  https://osb-alliance.de/jobs
while most will be in Germany and require knowledge of German,
some jobs maybe remote and English.
The job offers are not all completely Free Software related.

Being located in Kraków maybe a disadvantage.
(E.g. a company I indirectly have shares in, prefers onsite,
but accept English speaking folks https://www.greenbone.net/en/careers/ )

Best Regards,
Bernhard

--
FSFE -- Founding Member     Support our work for Free Software:
blogs.fsfe.org/bernhard     https://fsfe.org/donate | contribute