Question on multiple contributions to blogs.fsfe.org...

Hannah Council hannah at wellseek.org
Tue Jan 12 01:58:31 UTC 2021

Hi,

I'm Hannah from Well Seek. Did you manage to take a look at my previous email?
In a nutshell, I am seeking to contribute multiple informative articles to your site, blogs.fsfe.org. If this sounds appealing to you, I’d love to have a conversation about how we could make it work.
On that note, a long term partnership is the ideal goal in mind and would love to hear back from you !
Thanks gratefully,
HannahDon't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.