FSFE-defined coding standards?

Reinhard Müller reinhard at fsfe.org
Wed Feb 17 08:19:41 UTC 2021

Hi,

Am 16.02.21 um 12:42 schrieb MJ Ray:
> Please consider operating as a Free-Software-supporting association
> outside of FSFE, so the work and members are not all lost.
>
> FSFE does good but is not the Messiah. The basic concept of a
> Foundation (special status for founders and founding procedures) is
> not in perfect harmony with free software IMO.

To clarify: the legal status of FSFE is that of a registered
association, not that of a foundation. There is no special status for
founders.

Other than that, I agree with what you said: we are not the Messiah, and
if you want to do things that are outside the scope of FSFE please don't
let that stop you doing them anyway :-)

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Müller * Financial Team