FSFE-defined coding standards?

kreyren at rixotstudio.cz kreyren at rixotstudio.cz
Mon Feb 15 06:27:40 UTC 2021

On 2/14/21 10:35 PM, Reinhard Müller wrote:
> Just for the sake of completeness:
>
> Am 13.02.21 um 05:11 schrieb Jacob Hrbek:
>> as current coordinator for FSFE-Czechia (currently disputed by Max)
> AFAICT, the only person who claims that there is a group "FSFE-Czechia"
> and calling yourself the coordinator of that group is you. Please stop
> this. It doesn't help anything.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Reinhard Müller * Financial Team
> Free Software Foundation Europe

> participants are kindly asked to be excellent to each other:
> https://fsfe.org/about/codeofconduct

Group approved by eal to my knowledge where from my research he didn't
inform the rest of the FSFE about the status of the group and is now not
available at the moment thus for the time being i've removed affiliation
with FSFE and halted the activity until the matter is resolved per your
request and will be waiting for further instructions.

--
- Krey