Constitution violation with the use of GitHub

André Ockers ao at fsfe.org
Mon Aug 9 10:39:37 UTC 2021

Dear Jacob and list,

Jacob Hrbek schreef op za 07-08-2021 om 13:44 [+0000]:
> As mentioned in https://github.com/fsfe/reuse-tool/issues/361 the use
> of GitHub for REUSE is to my understanding an obvious violation of
> the constitution of the Free Software Foundation Europe.
>
> Thus i elevate the issue here to be discussed for an appropriate
> action taken by the FSFE or juridistical authority if sufficient
> action is not taken by the FSFE.

Taking FSFE's mission seriously, a migration to a platform in the Free
Software-friendly ecosystem would indeed look to be an appropriate step
to me.

Best regards,

--
André Ockers

Supporter, Free Software Foundation Europe

Blog (Dutch) | http://o7s.eu

Blog (English) | http://en.o7s.eu

Diaspora | https://diasp.eu/i/bf035797fa6c

Mastodon | https://hostsharing.coop/@ao

GnuPG public key | 0x0288A46FA7FF9A9B5BF64D6B7CD3FBC8F6005ED5

Steun de FSFE en bescherm uw vrijheid! | https://my.fsfe.org/donate