Debian package for REUSE

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Thu Apr 29 09:06:41 UTC 2021

Hi all,

~ Max Mehl [2021-04-28 15:23 +0200]:
> But there is no official Debian package yet! And that makes it harder
> for users and developers who want to improve the reusability of
> software.

I have been pointed to the following resource that indicates that there
is an experimental package already that went under our radar so far:

  https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/reuse_0.12.1-1.html

But if someone here is still interested in contributing to this, please
ping me. Also, I am certain that also Debian Developers are happy to
receive some help by others :)

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl