Best video conferencing/distance learning tools?

Carsten Agger agger at modspil.dk
Mon May 4 15:35:55 UTC 2020

On 2020-05-04 16:19, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> On Mon, May 04, 2020 at 10:23:11AM +0200, Carsten Agger wrote:
>
>> Thanks to everyone for the feedback! My BBB instance is now running, and
>> for now everyone who wants can register as a user. Feel free to test it
>> and also to use it:
>>
>> https://bigbluebutton.modspil.dk/b
> Nice, thanks! Does BBB support OpenID-2.0 authentication ?

BBB is mainly defined by an API with no frontend except for the HTML 5
client, and therefore they provide a simple front end called Greenlight.

Greenlight supports a number of authentication methods, and since it is
just a simple Ruby on Rails application, you could add one yourself.

However, my instance is only configured to basic user/password login.

Best,
Carsten