Request for translation help: Fevermap / GPLv3 mobile app to track the pandemic

Otto Kekäläinen otto at fsfe.org
Mon Mar 23 20:41:50 UTC 2020

Hello!

I need to find people who know how to use git and speak German,
Russian or Spanish, so I remembered I might have some friends here :)

Would somebody like to help out and translate a new app I have been working on?

The UI is very simple and it takes just 15 minutes to translate it.

It is GPLv3 and source code available at https://gitlab.com/fevermap/fevermap

To translate it copy, simply copy the en.json from
https://gitlab.com/fevermap/fevermap/-/blob/master/app/src/assets/language/,
translate it, and send it to me in email or submit it on Gitlab as a
merge request.

Thank you!

- Otto