Experiences with BigBlueButton or CodeMD?

Bernhard E. Reiter bernhard at fsfe.org
Mon Mar 23 10:32:42 UTC 2020

Hi Christian,

Am Sonntag 22 März 2020 02:25:23 schrieb Christian Busse:
> Yes, I'm using CodiMD quite frequently, but don't have a definite opinion
> on it yet. It is great for its core functions, but I am missing
> functionalities that would allow long-term management of individual notes.
> Whether the pros and cons are relevant for you will depend quite a bit on
> your use case:

thanks, it helps me, so I believe it will also help others.
(Usually I would just send this email to you personally, but in this case I
want to encourage others to also help each others.)

Getting credible experience reports from people that know about Free Software
is important to me, because most other experience reports lack this angle
or look outright like marketing.

Regards,
Bernhard
--
FSFE -- Founding Member     Support our work for Free Software:
blogs.fsfe.org/bernhard     https://fsfe.org/donate | contribute