List of payable jitsi hosters?

Carsten Agger agger at modspil.dk
Fri Mar 20 12:04:39 UTC 2020

On 2020-03-20 12:57, Bernhard E. Reiter wrote:
> Hello friends of Free Software,
>
> do you know a good list of jitsi hosters
> that people can just book accounts or a server for their organisation?
>
> Similiar to https://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Hosters ?
>
> === already found
>   the official way -> FAQ -> Where can I get commercial support?
>   -> https://community.jitsi.org/c/users/paid-work Forum
>   ist just a forum for asking. Could be browsed for answers.

I would appreciate this too.

Our company tried hosting our own Jitsi Meet server a couple of years
ago and it actually worked, but we were having many intermittent
problems and in the end decided that hosting video solutions is not our
specialty.

We sometimes use the free meet.jit.si instance, but we'd be happy to
have access to a paid service if it works well. Currently we pay for
many-user rooms at whereby.com, but that is not free software AFAIK.

Best,
Carsten