List of payable jitsi hosters?

Bernhard E. Reiter bernhard at fsfe.org
Fri Mar 20 11:57:13 UTC 2020

Hello friends of Free Software,

do you know a good list of jitsi hosters
that people can just book accounts or a server for their organisation?

Similiar to https://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Hosters ?

=== already found
  the official way -> FAQ -> Where can I get commercial support?
  -> https://community.jitsi.org/c/users/paid-work Forum
  ist just a forum for asking. Could be browsed for answers.

  https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/wiki/Jitsi-Meet-Instances
  is a list of public instances, but no info about if they are
  offering payable accounts/servers?

  Search engines find a few offers, some companies offer
  individual services and some couple it with proprietary
  elements. It would be cool to have a list for ready-bookable
  offers. :)

== Remote working with Free Software

Given that more people are looking into remote working,
there is a need for good Free Software solutions.
Quite a few organisations already start to collect link lists,
though it is not easy as just a list is not enough in many cases.
(FSFE started something at
https://wiki.fsfe.org/Activities/FreeSoftware4RemoteWorking
but it needs more work.)

Best Regards,
Bernhard

--
FSFE -- Founding Member     Support our work for Free Software:
blogs.fsfe.org/bernhard     https://fsfe.org/donate | contribute