Podcast about mobile phone communication with Harald Welte

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Tue Feb 11 13:16:08 UTC 2020

* Bernhard E. Reiter [2020-02-03 12:50 +0100]:
> Am Freitag 20 Dezember 2019 19:35:55 schrieb Matthias Kirschner:
>> about mobile phone communication and the general
>> status of Free Software in this area:
>> https://fsfe.org/news/podcast/episode-3.en.html
>
> Is there a chance to get transcripts?

We did not think about that before. If someone volunteers to do so, I
would be very happy about that. Else if there is high demand for
transcripts, we could consider if it is worth paying a transcript
service to do them for us.

Best regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290