Emergency moderation

Heiki Lõhmus repentinus at fsfe.org
Thu Aug 20 12:40:21 UTC 2020

Dear subscribers,

Due to a recent post to this list by (or on behalf of) a person
repeatedly told they are no longer welcome to participate in FSFE spaces
due to their failure to abide by our Code of Conduct, this list has been
placed on emergency modification until further notice. As a result, you
are likely to experience delays when posting to this list as all posts
have to be manually approved by a moderator.

On behalf of the FSFE, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. I would
also like to apologize to anyone disturbed by the last message to this
list. We strive to keep all our spaces, both online and offline,
welcoming and safe for people of all backgrounds, and while no process
can be perfect, each time we fail to live up to that commitment deserves
to be clearly identified, so that we may continue to improve our
processes.

If you have any concerns or suggestions, please address them to me or
contact at fsfe dot org or care at fsfe dot org, as appropriate; all
on-list replies to this message or the offending message will be
rejected.

Yours in kindness,
--
Heiki Lõhmus