Targeting women and girls for free software

Paul Sutton zleap at zleap.net
Tue Sep 17 11:55:36 UTC 2019

Hi

Not sure if this helps, but this may be useful:

http://www.educatinggirlsmatters.org/howtohelp.html

in terms of who we could try and work with to promote free software and
development skills to.   These charities are set up, I assume to create
really good outcomes for people,  well if we can help develop skills and
also in doing so, and in contributing provide meaningful experience,
then that would help achieve the aims of these charities.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net