New version of the free software song

Bonnie Mehring bonnie at fsfe.org
Mon Sep 2 13:47:51 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

over the weekend I had a look for different versions of the free
software song.

For an impression of what we are looking for:

Something like this:
https://peertube.video/videos/watch/9948aff2-bb58-47bf-8c1b-dbb132dd8f1d
(youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCpjg50-nvc)

or like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv7PlyR5xrY (couldn't find
a peertube video)

or like this:
https://peertube.social/videos/watch/f59cca5b-3695-47f2-8b99-a73b1d82cf1d

or totally different.

So if you have any idea I would be glade to hear about it :) I attached
the song with lyrics and notes, so if you want to have a look at it feel
free.

Looking forward to all your great ideas.

Best wishes

Bonnie

--
Bonnie Mehring - Policy Intern - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290