Get REUSE tool packaged for more distributions

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Wed Oct 2 22:16:49 UTC 2019

Hi Tobias,

~ Tobias Geerinckx-Rice [2019-10-01 23:23 +0200]:
> I'm happy to announce that REUSE has been packaged for GNU
> Guix[0], a distribution-independent functional package manager.
>
> Unprivileged users on any system with Guix installed can now
> install REUSE with:
>
>   $ guix install reuse

How awesome, thank you! This has been added to the README:
https://git.fsfe.org/reuse/tool

I've never used Guix before, and a quick test in a test environment
wasn't successful, but the package looks good. Perhaps others can test
and give feedback?

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl