Booth at Bozen's SFSCon 2019

Galia Mancheva galia at fsfe.org
Mon Nov 11 09:46:31 UTC 2019

Dear all,

As you already know the SFScon is hosting our Community meeting this
year. Along with the dedicated FSFE track on Saturday morning and the
afternoon community meeting, we will be having a booth with merchandise
during the entire course of the SFScon. That means starting Friday
morning and ending Saturday evening.

Would anyone of you be interested in joining us at the booth for any
time slot during the event? It would be great if people at the booth
would be able to take turns for breaks, and we are expecting a lot of
SFScon visitors to stop buy.

Please, let me know if and when would anyone of you coming would be
interested.

Thank you very much in advance,
Kind Regards,
Galia