German cabaret artist Prayon donates prize money to FSFE

Max Mehl max.mehl at fsfe.org
Tue May 28 13:55:14 UTC 2019

Dear all,

A few days ago, Christine Prayon, German political satirist, was awarded
a prize by the city of Munich. She donated the prize money to the FSFE
because of our engagement for a Free Software strategy in the city. The
video of her speech (11:00 min, German) is online now:

  https://fsfe.org/news/2019/news-20190515-02.html

Unfortunately, due to unexpected technical difficulties, the quality is
not as good as intended and we had to make a few cuts, but it should be
fine enough to enjoy the funny performance.

Best,
Max

--
Max Mehl - Programme Manager - Free Software Foundation Europe
Contact and information: https://fsfe.org/about/mehl | @mxmehl