[nomination]for Fellowship Council renewal and activism

Christian Imhorst christian.imhorst at fsfe.org
Mon May 13 09:57:37 UTC 2019

Hi,

this is not an election, this is a farce. And I will not vote for anyone
in this farce. There is no election commitee I trust, so I doubt that
these are free and fair elections. The only thing you'll get here is
maybe a tendency, what the rebels, malcontents and mavericks of the FSFE
community want or don't want.

I support FSFE and not FSF - among other things - because of Stallman.
No question RMS did much good for the Free Software movement. After all,
he founded it and he is one of the reasons why Free Software even
exists. But I don't think he should stay any longer the figurehead of
the Free Software movement. Seems the longer he has any say, the longer
he will poison the well. He hurts his mission with statements about
sexual abuse, dehumanizing disabled people and denigrating women.

Btw: I have written 2 emails to lists.fsfellowship.eu. I think they
never get it to his mailling list and I can not find them in the
archive:
https://lists.fsfellowship.eu/pipermail/discussion/2019-May/thread.html

Looks like I am censored by Daniel Pocock.

Regards
Christian Imhorst