obedience and control (was: ....)

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Tue May 7 08:33:05 UTC 2019

On 03/05/2019 12:35, Florian Snow wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> I am also not directly involved in this, but I think legal action .... (snip)
>
> (snip) For example, anyone who wants to can file a GDPR violation with their local data protection officer.

Thanks to Florian and Carmen for bringing up the threats of legal
action, just at Matthias did in private emails last year.

Anybody who wants to go legal can just print this form, sign it and post it:

https://fsfellowship.eu/assets/2019-data-breach-bundle.pdf

Last time I checked, there is no GDPR army outside my door, no attack
helicopters outside my window and I had no problem sleeping last night.

These threats are intended to maintain obedience from everybody, you, me
and every volunteer.  Maybe some people won't take FSFE seriously any
more after all these threats.

Here is the data protection office in Berlin, where FSFE is based:
https://www.datenschutz-berlin.de/ueber-uns/kontakt/

We are a community and we are Free to communicate with each other as we
please.  This trailer makes it clear, are you a prisoner or a guard?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0250258/

If the threat culture bothers you, feel free to unsubscribe[1] or send a
resignation to privacy at fsfe.org

Thank you to the people who already denounced the threat culture and
sent me messages of support.

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://lists.fsfe.org/mailman/options/discussion