external request to leave the Discussion mailing list

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at riseup.net
Mon May 6 17:13:55 UTC 2019

Dear Daniel,

thank you for the indirect distribution of my email. But, as a moderator
of this list, you block my email. Why?

You wrote:
"So what you write appears to be rather defamatory and offensive but
also a bit ridiculous."

Can you explain that? Tell me/us, what you think?

If a list don't use and check the IP address, then it will be a little
bit crazy. But this is not a technical question, it is more a
philosophical question.

I ask me, why you attack me and don't reflect the processings, what are
going on? Or you think, my english is too bad and therefore this person
is not worth treating seriously?

I know, in the FSF environment we have a big confusion about, what is
our real task for free software. Many confuse it with a new form of
business. The space of truly creative developers is not congruent with
the space that accumulates around free software.

And, in this space, what function does FsFellowship have? I don't know.

But what I know for sure is the importance of free technology for our
future.

Many thanks to Stephane Ascoet.

many greetings, willi
Asuncion, Paraguay

Le 06/05/2019 à 12:50, Daniel Pocock a écrit :
 > So what you write appears to be rather defamatory and offensive but also
 > a bit ridiculous.  Just the type of thing that other people from FSFE
 > have been doing with private gossip emails.
 >
 > Naturally, lists.fsfe.org allows offensive messages like yours to get
 > through the censorship regime but then they will probably block replies
 > like mine, hence the reason we have a new home for the fellowship list
 > at https://fsfellowship.eu
 >
 > Anybody who wants to unsubscribe willi before he sends more defamation
 > can click the confirmation link he willingly shared with us:

Hi Daniel, please stop all of this. I didn't know who was right or wrong
until last week, now, thanks to your childish behavior, I know.
--
Angry Stephane Ascoet