external request to leave the Discussion mailing list

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.pro
Mon May 6 15:17:41 UTC 2019

On 06/05/2019 13:48, Stephane Ascoet wrote:
> Le 06/05/2019 à 12:50, Daniel Pocock a écrit :
>> So what you write appears to be rather defamatory and offensive but also
>> a bit ridiculous.  Just the type of thing that other people from FSFE
>> have been doing with private gossip emails.
>>
>> Naturally, lists.fsfe.org allows offensive messages like yours to get
>> through the censorship regime but then they will probably block replies
>> like mine, hence the reason we have a new home for the fellowship list
>> at https://fsfellowship.eu
>>
>> Anybody who wants to unsubscribe willi before he sends more defamation
>> can click the confirmation link he willingly shared with us:
>
> Hi Daniel, please stop all of this. I didn't know who was right or wrong
> until last week, now, thanks to your childish behavior, I know.

Reality check: I did stop, I resigned from FSFE in September last year.

Other people kept this going in various ways.  Another derivative of
this mess even evolved at Christmas.

It is always the same pattern too: they spread gossip in private while
pretending to be victims in public

Just out of interest, why does one person have to be right and the other
person wrong?  Many real world situations are far more complicated than
that.

Calling out censorship, smear campaigns and other forms of oppression is
hardly childish, it is the duty of responsible citizens.

Regards,

Daniel